1. This week i decided to do something that had to do with my religion which is a cross. It represent Christianity. I used a big wooden because I wanted to be and able to have quotes that represent the meaning.


2. Something about my project that went well would be the cross because since I wanted big I didn't want to messed up and I wanted to be perfect and able to fit the wooden. Also the painting went well because I knew how I wanted and good color that would go with the white cross.


3. One part of my project that was a struggle was the quotes because I wanted the quote to be very meaningful. I wanted to be around the cross but it couldn't fit which it was making me very mad because I wanted to be very perfect. But I choose that quote because it talks about happiness and which it depends on your thoughts which I agreed.


4. I believe that i did good this week because at first we was watching a movie. But the week before we did the haunted house which was very successful, a lot of came and they were very excited. I was the guide so I made sure people where following others that was in front of them and that everyone was together.  I was excited and enjoyed it so much because everyone came together as a team and made sure was others would have a great time also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edina's Portfolio Project

Edina's second Protfolio.