1:  What I did on my project was that I wrote LOVE with bubble letters because love is special word. It's something that people say a lot, and love is what we need because of what is happening in the world right now. Love is unique and love can be described in different way and having different meaning.


2:   Something that went well on my project was that LOVE came out looking good and perfect and big. Love represent anything and like I said it has a lot of meaning, everyone needs love at some point of their life. I drew little hearts also because love needs to be spread everywhere.


3: Part of my project that was a struggle was, I didn't have one, I think everything that I did was good because it something I wanted to do. Since I was thinking of things that was happening now days, love came to mind. Everyone needs to love each other and support one another.


4:  I did okay in class this week. I said okay because most of time I was not focused, most of time I was on my phone. Ms.Amy kept on telling me to get on track. I did my post notes everyday , that's something important so that Ms.Amy can know what her students are doing. At least my project wasn't hard to to and able to finish it on time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edina's Portfolio Project

Edina's second Protfolio.