1. What I did this week is I painted a Cape Verdean flag because it represent from where I'm from. Which I'm happy about it. I used a small wooden so the flag wouldn't be too big but just perfect.


2.    Something that went perfect would be the painting because that's something I was more focus on. I wanted to be good since I'm from there and I kept on trying because I first the painting were mixed but i made sure I put tapes so that it can be better.



3.One part of the project that was a struggle is the stars because since it's small and it had to be the same size, I couldn't do it big. I would also the when painting in the middle was a struggling too because it's so small I have to make sure the paints don't mix with each other. Most of the time getting mix which I had to paint to so many times until it gets better.



4. I believe I did good this week. I came to class and did my project that I had to finish. I also did my post notes that we, the students have to do every time we come to class. But I also remember that one day I forgot to do my post notes which I know it will affect my grade. But overall I think I did best this week and I can also do better next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edina's Portfolio Project

Edina's second Protfolio.