Edina's Portfolio Project


  1. This week I decided to do my flag, so I thought that I should do it on a small wood. First I was going to make it big but then I decided it would much better if it's small. So didn't really finish but i started with blue because that's what my flag has, but also there's more colors that I need to add, which is yellow, white, and red in middle. 



2. Something that went well on my pictures would probably be my painting because at first I was using a ruler and I didn't like how lines were coming. The lines weren't coming out straight but i decided not to worry so much about it. But I like my painting because that's the blue I was looking for and which is perfect for my flag. 



3. One part of my project that was a struggle like I said on my second question is when I was using the ruler and the lines wasn't coming out straight. So I had to keep trying and trying even though it was making me mad but I knew not give up because this my project that I'm making and i have to work hard for it. But then it started to be come better when i calm down and keeping trying so i tried my best so it can look better than before.



4. I believe I did good in the class this week because I was able to do the things that I was being told by my teacher. I was able to do my poster notes everyday so that our teacher knew what her students are going to do. But i had to make sure what project I was going to do after i finish one so that I was being productive. When I was working on my project I would listen to my music because it lets me focus much better. Once in a while I would get distracted by my phone but then I had to remember my project is more important and I'm getting graded for it. I picked a project that I knew I was going to love because it represent from where I am, I knew it wasn't going to be that for me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edina's second Protfolio.