Edina's second Protfolio.

  1. Hi 'm Edina and I'm going to talk about my portfolio that i been working on for the pass for this week. As you can see I did a painting on the wood. I drew trees, clouds, a sun , hearts, and a my flag from where i'm from. I drew this painting because everything in this picture represent that I like. I love cloudy days, and the heart represent the love I have for nature. The tress is that I like tress because of how beautiful they are and without we are not able to have oxygen. The flag is because that's where I'm from which is Cape Verde.


2.  Something that went well on my project would be everything because all those things that drew I love it. One thing I probably hate is my second tree because I don't how it came out and I needed more brown on it. I should've did the heart bigger and better because it kinda don't look like the heart that i wanted.


3. thing that was a struggle is the heart because i couldn't do it bigger. I hope my flag comes out good also because I love my flag and i believe I can do. But i love that way i did my clouds and the sky, it looks shy and beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Edina's Portfolio Project